CHLAMYDIA & GONORRHOEA TESTING
CHLAMYDIA & GONORRHOEA ARE ON THE RISE!
- Chlamydia is the most commonly diagnosed STI in Australia
- Together, they infect more than 100,000 Australians each year
- 85-90% of people have NO symptoms
- Get tested with a simple urine test +/- swabs
- Receive your results discreetly within 5 business days
- FREE Telehealth consult with a doctor if you test positive
REQUEST A STI CHECK FOR CHLAMYDIA & GONORRHOEA
It takes less than 2 minutes to request a STI check for chlamydia & gonorrhoea with our convenient game-changing STI testing & treatment service.
Step 1 - Simply fill out a short questionnaire
Step 2 - Receive a personalised pathology request form in your email
Step 3 - Get tested at ANY pathology lab near you